Geoffrey Soh joined Baker McKenzie's Tax Practice Group in 2020 to lead our Transfer Pricing Practice of economists and tax lawyers. He has over 22 years of experience in transfer pricing in both Singapore and Canada.
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Geoff was the Head of Transfer Pricing in Singapore for a Big Four audit firm, where he managed a dedicated team of over 40 partners/directors and consultants. He also served on the Steering Committee of their global transfer pricing practice.
- Leading Expert in Transfer Pricing in Singapore, ITR World Tax, 2005-2020
- Highly regarded in Tax Controversy, ITR World Tax, 2016 & 2018-2020
- ITR Asia National Firm of the Year for Transfer Pricing, ITR World Tax, 2016 & 2019-2020
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Accredited Tax Advisor (Income Tax) with the Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals
- University of Alberta (MA Economics) (1989)
- University of Calgary (BA Honors, Economics) (1987)
- Fine Tuning the Legislation for Greater Compliance, Asia Transfer Pricing 10th Ed., August 2018
- The Evolving Transfer Pricing Landscape, Asia Transfer Pricing 9th Ed., June 2017
- Transfer Pricing Can't Be Ignored Anymore, International Tax Review, July 2016