Greg Smith is an associate in the Employment & Compensation Practice Group and is a member of the Firm’s Miami office. He routinely advises companies on equity plans, executive compensation and global equity services. During law school, Greg worked as a judicial extern for New York State Supreme Court Judge John F. O’Donnell. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, he worked for a large multinational corporation.
Greg regularly advises multinational companies in the design and implementation of their equity compensation plans including issues with tax obligations, securities law compliance, data privacy, cross-border and mobile employee implications, exchange controls and labor law compliance.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals (NASPP) - Member
- Global Equity Organization (GEO) - Member
- Florida~United States (2020)
- New York~United States (2017)
- S.U.N.Y. at Buffalo Law School (JD, magna cum laude) (2016)
- University at Buffalo (BA History, magna cum laude) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.