Dr. Julia Schieber is an associate in the Firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group in Zurich. She gained her initial working experience as a law clerk in major law firms in Munich and New York. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, she worked as a research assistant and lecturer at the University of Konstanz.
Dr. Schieber advises international and domestic clients mainly in the areas of intellectual property, IT and commercial law as well as general corporate law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- INGRES Institut für Gewerblichen Rechtsschutz - Member
- Germany (2015)
- High Regional Court of Stuttgart (Second State Exam) (2014)
- University of Konstanz (Dr. jur.) (2012)
- University of California at Los Angeles (Legal Research) (2011)
- University of Konstanz (First State Exam) (2009)
- University of Montpellier (Exchange Student) (2007)
- University of Santo Tomas (Exchange Student) (2007)
Baker & McKenzie Zurich and Baker & McKenzie Geneva are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.