Representative Legal Matters
- Assisting Super Energy Group (Hong Kong) Co., Limited, a subsidiary of Super Energy Corporation Public Company Limited, with the sale of 49% interests in project companies operating solar power plants in Vietnam. Our assistance included drafting of the share purchase agreement and the shareholders agreement.
- Advising and assisting a Japanese solar equipment manufacturer with establishment of a joint venture company to provide solar rooftop energy, including advising on foreign investment regulations, energy licensing requirements, taxation issues, corporate establishment procedures, and reviewing the relevant agreements, such as shareholders agreement, power purchase agreement, and lease agreement.
- Advising and assisting a Japanese solar equipment manufacturer with the acquisition of certain interests in solar farms in Thailand.
- Assisting a major Chinese automobile manufacturer in acquiring one of the largest automobile assembly factories in Thailand, including conducting legal due diligence, and reviewing and negotiating transaction documents from a Thai law perspective.
- Advising a multinational pharmaceutical company on the drafting and negotiation of agreements with Thai government authorities for the procurement of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Advising a subsidiary of one of the world's largest food companies on the USD 360 million acquisition of chicken processor companies in Thailand, UK and the Netherlands.
- Led the Thai legal team representing Condor Acquisition (Cayman) Limited in connection with its merger with Coastal Energy Company, a listed international petroleum exploration and production company in Toronto Stock Exchange, with principal assets in Thailand and Malaysia.
- Represented Palang Sophon Offshore in its sale of petroleum interest in Thailand to Kris Energy.
- Advised an Australian listed company in its potential acquisition of interest in the PSCs in Myanmar.
- Advised Pan Orient Energy Corp., a Calgary, Alberta-based oil and gas exploration and production company with operations currently located onshore in Thailand, Indonesia and in Western Canada with the sale of its subsidiary Pan Orient Energy (Thailand) Ltd.'s holding interests in petroleum concessions in Thailand to a Hong Kong-based purchaser.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Thai Bar Association
- Law Society of Thailand
- Thailand (2002)
- University of Northumbria at Newcastle (LL.M.) (2000)
- Chulalongkorn University (LL.B.) (1999)
"Thailand Petroleum Concessions Are Finally Up for Bidding: The 21st Bidding Round Introduces New Requirements and the New 'Thailand III Plus' Regime," Baker McKenzie Newsletter, November 2014
Contributing author, articles in Legal Year in Review, on the general legal aspects of retail and wholesale businesses, as well as Bank of Thailand regulations
Contributing author, articles in CCH Structure of Investment, on legal aspects of licensing and registration of business activities in Thailand
Speaker, "Laws governing mergers, acquisitions and business transfers," Federation of Accounting Professions under the Royal Patronage of His Majesty the King, 27 February 2015
Speaker, "Amendments to the Civil and Commercial Code Pertaining to Private Limited Companies," Tax and Legal Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce in ThailandView All »