Kathryn (Katie) Rimpfel
Baker & McKenzie LLP
Katie Rimpfel is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s North America Tax Practice Group in Washington, DC. Katie practices in the areas of tax planning, tax controversy and transfer pricing. She advises major multinational corporations and individuals on US federal income taxation matters.
Katie focuses her practice on federal and international taxation, including tax controversy, general tax planning, and transfer pricing.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Section on Taxation
- Pennsylvania Bar Association - Tax Law Section
- District of Columbia~United States (2017)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2016)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit~United States (2016)
- Pennsylvania~United States (2014)
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M. Taxation, with Distinction) (2015)
- Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law (J.D.) (2014)
- University of Delaware (B.A.) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.