Christophe Reitze is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Zurich office and a member of the Firm's Mergers & Acquisitions and Real Estate Practice Groups. He graduated from the University of Zurich with both a Bachelor of Arts in Management & Economics (B.A. UZH) and a bachelor's degree in Law (BLaw UZH), and from the University of St. Gallen with a master's degree in law and economics (M.A. HSG). Subsequently, he worked as a trainee lawyer for Baker McKenzie Zurich, as a financial advisor at a major Swiss corporate finance group, as a research assistant at the University of Zurich, Institute for Private, Commercial and European Law (Prof. Dr. Claire Huguenins Chair), and as a law clerk at the District Court of Zurich. Christophe Reitze was admitted as an attorney-at-law in the Canton of Zurich in 2022 and rejoined the Firm in June 2022.
Christophe focuses on advising domestic and international clients in the areas of real estate and corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, corporate reorganizations and restructuring as well as general corporate, commercial and contract law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
- Zurich~Switzerland (2022)
- University of St. Gallen (M.A. HSG in Law and Economics) (2017)
- University of Zurich (BLaw) (2013)
- University of Zurich (B.A. Management and Economics) (2010)
- Co-author, Commentary on articles 27 and 52–59 of the Swiss Civil Code, in: Geiser Thomas/Fountoulakis Christina (Eds.), Basel Commentary, 6th Edition, Basel 2018
Baker & McKenzie Zurich and Baker & McKenzie Geneva are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.