Allan Pasalagua advises in transfer pricing, with an emphasis on economic analysis. With over seven years of experience, Allan — who is an economist — has also worked in the Firm’s New York office, where he was involved in a large number of compliance and planning projects from an American view.
Allan has considerable experience in matters involving planning, compliance, valuations and audits in Mexico. He has participated mainly in transactions in the finance sector, and is experienced in the consumer goods and pharmaceutical sectors. Allan has also participated in the valuation projects of companies and has worked on intangible assets for large companies in Mexico and the United States.
Representative Legal Matters
- Provided transfer pricing advice for Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (México), SA.
- Advised on transfer pricing matters to HSBC México, SA.
- Accomplished compliance study for AXA Assistance México, SA de CV.
- Provided advice on multiregional compliance for Industrias Unidas, SA de CV.
- Advised on multiregional compliance for Monsanto Company.
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.