Allan advises on transfer pricing, with an emphasis on economic analysis. He has considerable experience in matters involving planning, compliance, valuations and audits in Mexico. With over a decade of experience as an economist, Allan worked for over two years in the Firm’s New York office, where he was involved in a large number of compliance and planning projects.
Allan counsels companies from different industrial sectors on local transfer pricing matters but has also been involved in global and regional documentation projects. In particular, he advises on compliance with formal obligations, along with which best practices to establish transfer pricing policies, Advance Pricing Agreement procedures, and on the technical aspects on transfer pricing disputes. In addition, his practice includes business and intangible assets valuations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Participate in the strategic and technical aspects of one of the biggest audit cases for a company in the consumer goods industry.
- Lead all transfer pricing compliance aspects for 40 plus entities of one of the biggest industrial conglomerates in Mexico, operating in several industries.
- Advise on areas of opportunity after the detailed review of the transfer pricing structure and policies for one of the biggest players in the soft drink industry.
- Advise on support documentation for intercompany services for various clients.
- Mexico (2002)
- Universidad Iberoamericana (Economics) (2002)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.