Daniel Pardede is a partner in the Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group and a key contact for Technology, Media & Telecommunications at Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners. He has more than 10 years of legal experience and has advised a wide range of domestic and international clients across various industry sectors such real estate, plantation, manufacturing and trading.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisting PTT Green Energy in the divestment of its 75% indirect shareholding in PT Kalpataru Sawit Plantation and its six subsidiary plantation companies to the client's Indonesian partner.
- Representing a major US company focused on agriculture in a proposed joint venture with a major Indonesian oil palm company in the down stream oil palm and biodiesel industry.
- Representing a major Malaysian plantation company in a joint venture with another Malaysian entity to a palm oil processing company in Indonesia.
- Representing foreign and local investors in acquiring plantation companies.
- Representing a Singapore property company group in its proposed ventures in Indonesia, including funding arrangements, structuring and the acquisition of land for a mixed development in Lampung, Sumatra.
- Representing an Indonesian developer in the sale of its newly developed strata title office in South Jakarta.
- Representing an international fund focused on the real estate sector in the establishment of several joint ventures in Jakarta and greater Jakarta areas.
- Acting for Valeant Pharmaceuticals International in its first acquisition in Indonesia.
- Representing a major US company focused on agriculture in its acquisition of the shares of a tilapia fish farm company.
- Representing Indosat in the sale and leaseback of 2,500 telecommunication towers to PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure, a listed independent tower company, and its subsidiary PT Solusi Menara Indonesia.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indonesia (2008)
- Prasetiya Mulya Graduate School of Management (M.M.) (2015)
- University of Padjadjaran