Anna Orlander is a partner in Baker McKenzie’s Stockholm office and joined the firm in 2007. Anna practices in the area of mergers and acquisitions and advises clients on a wide range of corporate matters with a focus on reorganizing the corporate group structures of multinational companies. In 2012, she completed a secondment with the dedicated team of the Firm’s London office focused on international reorganizations and business transformations projects.
Anna helps clients structure, implement and manage cross-border reorganizations efficiently while ensuring compliance with local and international legal requirements. Projects include post-acquisition integrations and carve-outs. Anna supports multinational companies with various corporate advice, including global corporate maintenance services, corporate governance, shareholders’ agreements and joint ventures. She represents clients within a broad range of industry sectors, including private equity, life science, technology and consumer products.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Holta Invest AS on the acquisition of 60% of the shares of J.M. Alsén Design AB.
- Advised THQ Nordic AB (publ) on the acquisition of shares of Koch Media GmbH.
- Advised THQ Nordic AB (publ) on the acquisition of independent game developer Experiment 101 AB.
- Advised ADDvise Group AB (publ) on the acquisition of AB Germa from Ferno Norden AB and Ferno LLC.
- Advised Storytel on the acquisition of the publishing house People's Press.
- Advised Husqvarna AB on the acquisition of the Floor Grinding Solutions Division of HTC Group AB.
- Advised Husqvarna AB on the acquisition of Pullman - Ermator AB from Bevaclean Import AB.
- Advised Unisport-Saltex Oy, held by Finnish private equity firm Vaaka Partners, on the Swedish and UK aspects of the acquisition of Kerko Group Oy, including its Swedish subsidiaries.
- Advised Symphony Technology Group in the divestment of IBS Group to Marlin Equity Partners.
- Advised Trimble, Inc in the acquisition of PocketMobile Communications AB.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association
- Sweden (2008)
- Stockholm University (LL.M., juris kandidat) (2008)