Simon Ntah is a partner at Baker & McKenzie since 2020. He is member of the Litigation & Dispute Resolution and investigation & Compliance departments in Geneva.
Prior to joining the Firm, he has been acting as a litigation attorney in Switzerland with a focus in white collar crime and criminal law for over 15 years.
Simon Ntah regularly represents companies and individuals on white collar crime cases. He represents parties both at the cantonal and federal levels. His practice includes banking litigation and commercial litigation.
He also has an extensive experience in the field of mutual assistance in criminal matters related to money laundering and bribery matters.
- First Prize, Concours Michel Nançoz
- First Prize, Concours d'éloquence Paris Montréal
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Geneva Bar Association - Member; Former member of the Executive Board
- Swiss Bar Association - Member
- Association Genevoise de droit des affaires - Member
- Geneva~Switzerland (2005)
- University of San Diego (LL.M.) (2007)
- University of Geneva (lic. iur.) (2003)