Mariella Neidhardt is an associate in the Baker McKenzie Corporate/M&A Practice Group in Vienna. Prior to joining the Firm, she worked for several renowned international law firms in Vienna. She studied commercial business law and business administration at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration and gained valuable experience during her semester abroad at Boston College in Boston and at the Universitá Commerciale Luigi Bocconi in Milan.
Mariella focuses on mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations and general corporate law matters. Mariella advises domestic and international clients on M&A transactions, complex corporate restructurings (national and cross-border), joint ventures, as well as general corporate, compliance, commercial and contract law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised VINCI Energies S.A. on the acquisition of significant parts of the IT services business of Kontron AG.
- Advised Sika AG on the acquisition of MBCC Group.
- Advised Accenture on the purchase of ARZ Allgemeines Rechenzentrum.
- Advising FCC and its subsidiary FCC Construcción in connection with claims brought by the insolvency administrators of FCC's now insolvent Austrian subsidiaries Alpine Holding GmbH and Alpine Bau GmbH.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Vienna Bar Association - Member
- Vienna University of Economics and Business (LLM) (2022)
- Vienna University of Economics and Business (LLB) (2020)
- Vienna University of Economics and Business (BSc) (2018)
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.