Trevor Mauck is a member of the Firm’s North America Tax Practice Group in the New York office and practices in the area of tax planning and tax controversy.
Mr. Mauck represents multinational and domestic companies in a wide range of tax planning and tax controversy issues, focusing on state and local tax matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York City Bar Association - Member
- New York~United States (2013)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M.) (2016)
- New York University School of Law (J.D.) (2012)
- University of New Hampshire (M.A.) (2009)
- University of New Hampshire (B.A. cum laude) (2008)