Kamil Matyśkiewicz is a legal counsel and associate in the Warsaw Real Estate & Construction team. He has over eight years of experience and specializes in real estate law, in particular in real estate transactions, including site acquisition and disposal, construction, as well as the development and commercialization of office and retail investments in Poland. He has handled transactions involving the acquisition of many pieces of real estate with different characteristics, located in different parts of the country.
As a Polish qualified lawyer, Kamil regularly provides complex advice on real estate issues to international companies from various sectors that have acquired or wish to acquire real estate in Poland. He also has considerable experience in providing legal advice and handling investments involving construction, whether in the preparation of contracts between the investor and contractors, or in representing the investor in administrative proceedings. He also has considerable experience in assisting clients in the due diligence process at all stages of the investment, both before the commencement of the construction process, during it, and after its completion, in the case of real estate and buildings already in use.
Representative Legal Matters
- Team member assisting an investment company in the acquisition of a portfolio comprising distribution parks and office buildings totaling more than 150,000 sq m.
- Advised a French real estate fund on the acquisition of a real property developed with an office building located in Warsaw with a leasable area of over 20,000 sq m.
- Supported a company specializing in property development and asset management services for private and institutional investors, active on the PRS market, to expand its portfolio by the acquisition of new properties in Poland.
- Co-assisted an American developer, an investor in a strategic joint venture business aimed at the implementation of a build-to-suit, 11,000 sq m logistics investment located near Krakow Airport.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Lodz Bar Association
- Poland (2018)
- University of Lodz (Law and Administration)
Baker McKenzie Krzyżowski i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa