Chiara Marinozzi is counsel in the M&A/Corporate practice group of Baker McKenzie Milan Office.
Chiara mainly practices in the areas of mergers & acquisitions and extraordinary corporate transactions (mergers, de-mergers, transfers of going concern, etc.); general corporate advise to companies; drafting of commercial agreements and memoranda on corporate and commercial matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Magna International Inc. for the acquisition of OLSA Group
- Advised sellers in connection with the sale of Nuova Castelli Group to PE Fund Charterhouse Capital Partners
- Advised Haworth Inc. for the acquisition of Poltrona Frau Group
- Advise XChanging Group for the agreements relating to the joint venture with SIA-SSB S.p.A. and for the acquisition of AR Enterprise S.r.l.
- Advised Emerson Electric Co. in multi-jurisdiction sale of its EAME business division to Askoll Holdings S.r.l.
- Advised SimCorp A/S in the acquisition of APL Italiana S.p.A.
- Italy (2004)
- University of Bologna (J.D.) (2001)
- Academy of American and International Law
Studio Professionale Associato a Baker & McKenzie is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.