Rebecca Kuijpers-Zimmerman is a legal director in Baker McKenzie’s Europe Mergers & Acquisitions Group, as well as the Capital Markets Practice Group. She began her career as a lawyer in 2008 and has worked for the Firm ever since.
Rebecca focuses her practice on public and private M&A and equity capital markets. She has extensive experience in equity capital markets, public and private takeovers, (cross border) mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and corporate commercial work. Her clients include US and European multi-nationals.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised the shareholders of Jibes on the sale to Waterland Private Equity Investments.
- Advising Berenberg, Gossler & Co on the listing of RNTS Media N.V. on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
- Advising FedEx Corporation on its public takeover of TNT Express N.V.
- Advising Wright Medical Group, Inc on the merger of equals with Tornier N.V.
- Advising Abbott Laboratories with the sale of the branded generics business to Mylan N.V.
- Advising Raven Industries, Inc on its acquisition of SBG Innovatie B.V.
- Advising Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc. on its acquisition of Xsens Holding B.V.
- Advising Cargill Inc. on its acquisition of the animal nutrition business of Provimi.
- Advising One Equity Partners on its acquisition of the Sonneborn group from Sun Capital Partners.
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2008)
- Grotius Academy (Post Graduate Course Securities Law) (2014)
- Radboud University of Nijmegen (LL.M. Private Business Law) (2007)
- Radboud University of Nijmegen (LL.M. International and European Law) (2007)