Dyan M. House practices in the area of intellectual property. She advises clients in a variety of industries, including restaurants, financial services, retail, consumer products, technology and oil and gas. Her domestic and international experience encompasses all facets of trademark counseling and prosecution as well as licensing, privacy and copyright.
Dyan's practice centers on international and domestic brand protection. She routinely represents clients in opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. She drafts and negotiates co-existence and license agreements domestically and abroad. Dyan has represented numerous clients before the United States Patent Trademark Office, including in many opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Trademark Association (INTA) - Member of Law Firm Committee, Co-chair in Dallas Regional Competition (Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition Project Team)
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Foundation
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas Bar Foundation
- DFW Women in IP
- Attorneys Serving the Community
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit~United States (2013)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas~United States (2012)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas~United States (2008)
- Texas~United States (2002)
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law (J.D.) (2002)
- University of Notre Dame (M.A.) (1998)
- University of Texas at Austin (B.A. B.A.A.) (1996)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.