Alexandra advises clients on a wide variety of EU and competition law issues, mostly focusing on merger control, foreign investment review and abuse of dominance investigations, as well as compliance issues. In addition, Alexandra assists clients on the EU Foreign Subsidies Regulation.
Her sector experience includes digital markets, bioscience, chemicals and telecoms.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a big tech company on its third-party complaint to the EC and CMA against an acquisition in the video-game industry.
- Assisting a multinational bioscience company for food, nutritional, pharmaceutical, and agricultural industries in a multi-jurisdictional.
- Representing multinational company active in VAT Refund Services and Direct Currency Conversion in Commission investigation into alleged abuse of dominance.
- Advised a multinational company on the EU Horizontal Block Exemption Regulation for its Joint Development Agreement in semiconductors.
- Providing a wide range of legal compliance advice, including art. 101 and 102 TFEU analysis to a client in relation to their cloud computing service and related services.
- Developed a tool for companies to guide them in tracking financial contributions to comply with the EU Foreign Subsidies Regulation.
- Brussels~Belgium (2022)
- College of Europe, Bruges (Master of European Legal Studies - LL.M.) (2022)
- KU Leuven (Master of Laws, (Cum Laude)) (2021)
- Universidad de Sevilla (Erasmus Exchange) (2020)
- KU Leuven (Bachelor of Laws) (2019)