Lucienne advises on all aspects of employment law. She has appeared in the Federal Court, Federal Circuit Court, Supreme Court, Fair Work Commission and the Australian Human Rights Commission to represent clients in a variety of cases. This has included adverse action, discrimination, breach of contract, unfair dismissal and restraint of trade matters.
Lucienne conducts investigations into allegations of employee misconduct and bullying in the workplace. She also presents on key workplace topics including performance management, anti-discrimination, bullying and harassment.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising on senior executive contract terms, including non-compete and non-solicitation clauses.
- Advising on minimum award entitlement terms, and benefits and award coverage.
- Advising on handling of workplace complaints and disputes, grievance procedures, policies and investigations.
- Assisting employers in managing sick and injured employees, workers' compensation claims, and work health and safety risks.
- Preparing workplace policies and best practice guides.
- Advising on paid parental leave and requests for flexible working arrangements.
- Defending employee claims such as unfair dismissal, adverse action claims and discrimination complaints.
- Advising on terminations, discrimination issues, performance management and protecting confidential information.
- Drafting enterprise agreements and engaging in bargaining processes.
- Reviewing and advising on contractor arrangements and potential sham contracting claims.
- New South Wales~Australia (2012)
- Macquarie University (BA, LLB, Honours) (2011)