Dieter is a senior associate in the Tax Practice Group in the Brussels office. He joined Baker McKenzie in 2020 after several years of experience in a Big 4.
Dieter advises clients from a range of different industries on global transfer pricing matters focusing on inter-company financing transactions and valuation analyses, performing economic and financial analyses and preparation of transfer pricing documentation. His experience includes pricing of financial transactions and derivatives, conducting credit rating analyses, valuation of intellectual property and business operations in addition to general transfer pricing compliance and documentation projects.
- Brussels~Belgium (2020)
- University of Leuven (Master in Business Economics) (2017)
- Fiscale Hogeschool of Brussels (Postgraduate Tax Law and Tax Policy) (2017)
- University of Leuven (Master in Management) (2016)
- University of Brussels (Master of Economic Law) (2016)
- University of Leuven (Master of Law) (2013)