Stas Getmanenko is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Tax Practice Group in Dallas. He practices in the areas of tax planning and transactions, including domestic and international acquisitions and reorganizations.
Mr. Getmanenko’s practice focuses on all aspects of US federal income taxation, including domestic and international planning, transfer pricing, cross-border transactions, and restructurings.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas - Tax Section
- American Bar Association - Tax Section
- Dallas Bar Association - Tax Section
- Texas~United States (2010)
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law (LL.M. Taxation) (2011)
- Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law (J.D.) (2010)
- Brigham Young University, Marriott School of Management (B.S.) (2006)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.