Olga primarily focuses on global reorganization projects including structuring, implementation and management of cross-border corporate organizations, post-acquisition integration of the companies, restructurings of the holding companies and group rationalizations.
Olga also advises on general corporate issues, including registration of companies in Ukraine, mergers and acquisitions, cross-border migrations, restructurings and private M&A in various industries. Olga has more than 15 years of experience working on multijurisdictional transactions, in particular involving European countries, in various sectors with a focus on healthcare, FMCG M&As, infrastructure and agriculture.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised one of the largest global medical technology companies on the reorganization and carve-out of the client's diabetes care business.
- Advised Olam International Ltd. on the reorganization and carve-out of the client's business into two distinct operating groups, focusing on food ingredients and global agri-business.
- Advised Milk Alliance, a leading dairy producer in Ukraine, on restructuring of its group by domestic merger of Dutch companies and cross-border merger of Dutch and Cypriot companies of the group.
- Advised Nielsen, the media research firm, on splitting into two independent publicly traded companies by spinning off its Global Connect business.
- Advised a global pharmaceutical company on integration issues due to the acquisition of another global biopharmaceutical company (excluding its oncological business).
- Advised CBH Compagnie Bancaire Helvétique SA on the acquisition by Swiss CBH bank of LLC "MOSST," a Ukrainian company that develops payment services.
- Advised Milkiland N.V. on the redomiciliation of an international diversified dairy producer from the Netherlands to Cyprus.
- Advised a British multinational consumer goods company on the Ukrainian law issues in connection with the separation of its global business.
- Advised an American private equity investment firm on the Ukrainian law aspects of the global acquisition of a diagnostic systems manufacturer from an American multinational corporation.
- Advised the world's leading home appliances producer on the Ukrainian law aspects of its integration with one of the leading European manufacturers and distributors of major domestic appliances, following completion of its global acquisition in 2014.
- Ukraine (2006)
- (Master's degree in law, diploma with honors) (2006)