Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB
Gustaf Erlandsson is a member of Baker McKenzie's Banking & Finance Practice Group in Stockholm. His practice areas range from bank financing to debt capital market financing and securitisation.
Prior to joining the Firm in 2022, he worked at another major Nordic law firm.
In 2019 Gustaf was seconded to the Swedish Export Corporation.
Gustaf focuses his practice on a variety of financing transactions, mainly bank financing and debt capital markets financing.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised FSN Capital VI on its financing of the acquisition of Ilionx group.
- Advised DNB and Nordea on the financing of an asset to be acquired by Arccus.
- Advised FSN Capital VI on its EUR 650 million TLB (with delay draw) facility for the acquisition of Optigroup, Hygos, BFG and TPC with Jefferies, JPM and Danske Bank as MLA's.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member
- University of Lund, Sweden (LL.M, Master of Laws) (2018)
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.