Annie is a renowned expert in Dispute resolution and Employment matters. She advises and assists clients on dispute resolution, employment law, contract Law, corporate Law, and intellectual property rights. She manages all aspects of shareholder disputes, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and/or fraud. Annie has a strong experience in employment disputes, commercial litigation, insolvency procedure, debt collection. She has also been involved in transactional and arbitration work.
She is experienced in employment law issues in an international context, particularly in the complex areas of cross-border employment, pension benefits, social security and corporate restructuring effects on employment.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Employment Law Specialists Association » (ELSA) member of the board
- European Employment Lawyers Association » (EELA)
- Camera di Commercio Italo-Lussemburghese (CCIL)
- Associazione Internazionale Giuristi di Lingua Italiana » (AIGLI).
- Luxembourg (2003)
- University of Paris XIII (Law Degree Carrières Judiciaires) (1997)
- Author, "Luxembourg: Teleworking - It’s Time for Action!," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 8 April 2022
- Co-author, "Clarifications on the Newly Introduced Profit Participating Incentive Scheme," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 22 February 2021
- Author, "Your Checklist Before the CovidCheck 3G Regime Becomes Enforceable at Your Workplace," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 4 January 2021