Noor El-Gohary is an associate within Baker McKenzie's Banking & Finance and Capital Markets Practice Groups. She assists and advises multinational companies on project development and financing as well as regulatory and corporate matters.
Noor is also a part of our business development team. Noor received her LL.B. degree from German University in Cairo in 2020 after graduating with Honors and being ranked among the top five students. Over the course of her experience she has authored many legal publications.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, Noor worked on the following matters:
Advised on PPP Contract Execution.
Assisted in several arbitrations in the Oil and Gas, Maritime and Construction sectors.
Represented BNP Paribas in a complex multinational litigation case.
Advised on and facilitated the incorporation of several multinational companies.
Drafted and negotiated employment contracts, service agreements, shareholders agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
Advised on the regulatory framework of the New Administrative Capital.
Acted as a legal advisor in connection with giving opinions relating to Technology Transfer Contracts.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Egyptian Bar Association
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Egypt (2021)
- German University in Cairo (LLB with honors, Ranked among Top 5 students) (2020)
- Co-author, "Arbitration In Egypt," Kluwer Arbitration, 2021
- Co-author, "ISDS Reform: Procedural vs. Substantive," Juris Conference, 2021
- Author, "Women's Rights in the Workplace," Cairo Bulletin, 2021
- Editor, "Women In Law," THE LAW Magazine, Special Edition, 2021
- Featured in ABC News Coverage " Amid pandemic, 'Me Too' comes to Egypt," 2021
- Featured in National Egyptian TV Show, ElDameer hosted by Dr. Hala Fahmy on combatting discrimination against women in Judicial Institutions