Christina Dines is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Miami office. She practices in the Firm's Litigation & Government Enforcement Practice Group.
Prior to joining the Firm, Christina clerked for the Honorable John L. Sinatra, Jr. of the United States District Court for the Western District of New York. She also previously worked as a litigation associate at a large firm, where she assisted with a variety of civil and criminal matters.
- Florida~United States (2018)
- New York~United States (2018)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York~United States (2018)
- University of Notre Dame Law School (JD) (2017)
- University of Notre Dame (BA) (2014)
- Minors in the Major Leagues: Youth Courts Hit a Home Run for Juvenile Justice, 31 Notre Dame J.L. Ethics & Pub. Pol'y 175, 2017