Eric is an associate in our Firm's North America Employment and Compensation Group and is based in our San Francisco Office.
Eric's practice focuses on assisting multinational companies in the design and implementation of global equity programs, including dealing with issues such as cross-border tax obligations, data privacy, securities law compliance, exchange control, and labor law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals (NASPP)
- Global Equity Organization (GEO)
- California~United States (2018)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (now University of California, College of the Law) (J.D.) (2018)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A. Philosophy) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.