Charles B. Cummings has more than 30 years of experience representing domestic and international clients in matters relating to litigation and disputes. He is a member of the Federal Bar Council and the Association of the Bar of the City of New York.
Mr. Cummings focuses his practice on the litigation and arbitration of commercial disputes, international disputes, insurance, banking and letters of credit.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Federal Bar Council
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York~United States (1986)
- U.S. Supreme Court~United States (1980)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit~United States (1975)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York~United States (1974)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York~United States (1974)
- New York~United States (1974)
- Hofstra University School of Law (J.D., cum laude) (1973)
- University of Rochester (B.A.) (1969)