Alejandra Cuadra is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Transactional practice group and is based in the New York office. Alejandra's practice focuses on representing public and private companies and financial institutions in cross-border capital markets, private equity, and financing transactions, particularly involving Latin American projects or parties. Alejandra has been recognized by Latinvex as Latin America's Rising Legal Star for 2022.
Alejandra advises issuers and international finance institutions in debt and equity financing transactions throughout Latin America as well as globally.
- Named Latin America's Rising Legal Star, Latinvex 2022
- New York~United States (2021)
- Florida~United States (2021)
- George Washington University Law School (JD) (2020)
- Florida International University (BS) (2015)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.