Eva advises clients in the field of corporate finance with a specific focus on fund structuring, mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and equity-based compensation. In addition, she also advises clients on corporate governance as well as general corporate law matters.
Eva also has experience in venture capital transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
Advised Apheon (Ergon Capital) on the acquisition of Summa, European market leader in vinyl cutters, flatbed cutters and laser cutters.
Advised Howest, Cronos and BNP Paribas Fortis on the establishment of ForsVC Game Fund I, a new Belgian VC fund active in the gaming sector.
Advised a listed Belgian real estate investor and developer on the incorporation of a joint venture with a leading Belgian property developer.
Advised Revive Fund Management in respect of the establishment of Revive Impact Fund.
Advised Innovation Industries as lead investor and Korys Investments on the 70 million series C financing round in Aphea.Bio, a Belgium-based agricultural technology company.
Advised the general partner on the establishment of Seeder Fund II, a new VC fund dedicated to first financing rounds of entrepreneurs.
Advised Apheon on the acquisition of AlliA, a leading independent insurance brokerage group.
- Mentor at Be.Face VZW, a business network that promotes inclusiveness by creating opportunities for students and job seekers.
- Brussels~Belgium (2021)
- Antwerp~Belgium (2018)
- KU Leuven (Master in Company Law) (2023)
- KU Leuven (in association with Brugge Business School, Postgraduate Degree in Corporate Law) (Honours)) (2020)
- Copenhagen Business School (Graduate Level Course in Corporate Finance and Entrepreneurial Business Planning) (2018)
- King's College London (LLM, International Financial Law) (2018)
- University of Paris I (Pantheon-Sorbonne) (Erasmus exchange programme) (2017)
- Ghent University (Master of Law (Honours)) (2017)
- Ghent University (Bachelor of Laws) (2012)