Magdalena is experienced in labor and employment matters. She advises on all aspects of individual and collective labour law, in particular on hiring staff, redundancies, compensation and benefits, employment policies, discrimination, employment litigation as well as trade unions. She has extensive experince in handling HR issues in respect of posting of workers and crossborder employment.
Magdalena provides skillful advice on labor and employment matters, compensation and benefits, HR issues in M&A and reorganizations as well as employment litigation. She also counsels clients on cross border employment and posting of workers.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising a group of companies being a European market leader that provides care services on all HR issues related to a staff employment and developing complex hiring structures in Poland, and supervising the process of developing such structures of staff hiring in Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia and Austria.
- Assisting a group of companies being a European market leader that provides care services for elderly people on all issues related to posting of workers and establishing of applicable social security system.
- Representing a European market leader that provides care services in a separation with a few senior employees, including board members in Poland, Germany and the UK and in related negotiations.
- Advising on various HR matters, including employee policies and top executives’ compensation schemes.
- Assisting a European market leader that provides care services on group redundancies and negotiation with employee representative bodies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Chamber of Legal Advisors - Member
- Poland (2011)
- Warsaw University (Faculty of Law and Administration ) (2005)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (LL.M.)
Baker McKenzie Krzyżowski i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa