Simon Beck is a partner and chair of the North America Wealth Management Group at Baker McKenzie's New York office. Simon is an international tax and trust lawyer with vast experience working in the world's trust and financial centers. He has also practiced in Miami, London, Monte Carlo and Madrid, and was head of Legal, Compliance and Trust & Fiduciary Services for Coutts, one of the world’s leading private banking institutions, prior to joining Baker McKenzie.
Simon lectures regularly on trust, financial service and compliance issues at global wealth management and international trust and estate planning conferences around the world.
- Founder’s Award for Outstanding Achievement, Society of Trust and Estate Planners (STEP), 2012
- Recognized, Chambers Global
- Recognized, Euromoney’s Guide to the World’s Leading Trusts and Estates Practitioners
- Recognized as a Top International Wealth Adviser, Citywealth’s Leaders List (formerly the Top 100)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England & Wales - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Florida International Bankers Association (FIBA) - Member
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- New York~United States (2003)
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (1990)
- University of Bristol (LL.B. Honors) (1988)