Tatiana Ayranova is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Swiss Banking & Finance team. Before joining the Firm, she has previously worked as an associate for a major Swiss law firm and was seconded to the legal team of one of Geneva's banks.
Tatiana advises banks and borrowers on different types of banking and finance transactions and assists financial intermediaries on regulatory and compliance matters. Tatiana also advises on legal issues relating to fintech business models, derivative transactions, securitisations and the distribution of collective investment schemes.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised in the context of the financing of an international medical device company based in Switzerland.
- Advised a Geneva bank on its first covered bond programme.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Geneva Bar Association - Member
- Swiss Bar Association - Member
- Switzerland (2012)
- University of Geneva (Dr. iur. / PhD) (2017)
- University of Geneva (M.A.) (2008)
- University of Geneva (Certificate in Transnational Law) (2006)
- Co-author, "ICLG Lending & Secured finance 2020/2021," Global Legal Group for the International Comparative Legal Guides and the International Business Reports, 2021
- Co-author, "Cross-Border Financing Report Switzerland," International Financial Law Review, October 2018
- Co-author, "Project Finance in Switzerland: overview," Practical law (Thomson Reuters), January 2018
Baker & McKenzie Geneva and Baker & McKenzie Zurich are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.