Dranyl Jared Amoroso is a senior associate in Quisumbing Torres' Dispute Resolution Practice Group. He currently heads the Firm's Transportation and Logistics Industry Group Subsector.
He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (MCIArb) and is currently a Trustee and the Senior Vice President for Advocacies of the Philippine Institute of Arbitrators (PIArb). He recently passed the Advanced Route to Fellowship Course of CIArb which was held in Taipei. He is an accredited arbitrator and mediator of the Philippine Wholesale Electricity Spot Market (WESM) and a trained arbitrator of the Philippine Dispute Resolution Center Inc. (PDRCI).
Jared has acted as counsel in arbitrations under the PDRCI rules, and currently sits as a party-nominated arbitrator in an ongoing energy-related dispute.
He has conducted several MCLE lectures on Commercial Arbitration, and has co-authored a book on the matter. He currently teaches Sales Law at the Far Eastern University Institute of Law. He is also a supervising lawyer at the Ateneo Legal Services Center, where he oversees students in handling pro bono cases.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Philippine Institute of Arbitrators (PIArb) - Trustee and Senior Vice-President for Advocacies
- Philippine Dispute Resolution Center, Inc.(PDRCI) - Trained Arbitrator
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) (East Asia Branch) - Member (MCIArb)
- Wholesale Electricity Spot Market (WESM) - Accredited Arbitrator
- Young Philippine Institute of Arbitrators Group – Former Head of Publications
- Young Singapore International Arbitration Centre (YSIAC) Member
- Philippine Mining & Exploration Association (PMEA) - Member
- International Bar Association (IBA) - Member
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) - Member
- Joint Cyber Security Working Group (JCSWG) - Member
- Ateneo Legal Services Center - Supervising Lawyer
- Far Eastern University Institute of Law - Lecturer
- Philippines (2011)
- Ateneo de Manila University (J.D.) (2010)
- Ateneo de Manila University (A.B. Economics) (2006)
Co-author, "Philippine' accession to Apostille Convention," Quisumbing Torres Client Alert, 2018
Co-author, "Cybercrime litigation developments," Quisumbing Torres Client Alert, 2018
Co-author, "Public Service Act Amendment," Quisumbing Torres Client Alert, 2018
Speaker, Role of courts in commercial arbitration, MCLE Lecture for IBP Rizal Chapter, January 2019
Speaker, International Commercial Arbitration, MCLE Lecture for the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, October 2018