Dranyl Jared Amoroso is a mid-level associate in Quisumbing Torres' Dispute Resolution Practice Group. He handles general litigation and arbitration matters, with a particular focus on white collar crime and cybercrime litigation. He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (MCIArb) and is currently a Trustee and the Senior Vice President for Advocacies of the Philippine Institute of Arbitrators (PIArb). He is an accredited arbitrator and mediator of the Philippine Wholesale Electricity Spot Market (WESM) and a trained arbitrator of the Philippine Dispute Resolution Center Inc. (PDRCI). He has co-authored a book on Commercial Arbitration, and has conducted several MCLE lectures on Commercial Arbitration. He is a lecturer at the Far Eastern University Institute of Law, where he teaches sales law. Previously, he was a supervising lawyer at the Ateneo Legal Services Center, where he supervised students in handling pro bono cases.
Jared handles general litigation and arbitration matters, with a particular focus on white collar crime and cybercrime litigation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Philippine Institute of Arbitrators - Trustee and Senior Vice President for Advocacies
- Wholesale Electricity Spot Market - Accredited Arbitrator and Mediator
- Philippine Dispute Resolution Center, Inc. - Trained Arbitrator
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators - Member (MCIArb)
- Young Singapore International Arbitration Centre Group (YSIAC) – Member
- Young Philippine Institute of Arbitrators Group (YPIARB) – Officer
- Philippines (2011)
- Ateneo de Manila University (J.D.) (2010)
- Ateneo de Manila University (A.B. Economics) (2006)
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.