Mohammad Al Rasheed is a partner in Baker & McKenzie Habib Al Mulla. Prior to joining the Firm, he spent over eight years in the Dubai office of another international law firm and also practiced in one of Jordan's leading law firms.
Mr. Al Rasheed is a seasoned practitioner who focuses on mergers and acquisitions as well as equity capital markets. He has over 10 years of experience in the UAE advising private and public clients on securities, capital markets, reorganizations, cross-border and domestic mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures and private equity.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised the National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia (Bahri) on its planned USD1.3 billion acquisition of the business and vessels of Vela International Marine Limited, part of the Saudi Aramco group.
- Advised an international insurance company on its acquisition of a majority stake in a regional insurance business (aborted).
- Advised Saudi Company for Hardware (SACO) in relation to its initial public offering.
- Advised Bahra Cables on its joint venture with Legrand in Saudi Arabia.
- Advised Mondelez on its joint venture with the Olayan Group and Algosaibi Group in Saudi Arabia.
- Advised Morgan Stanley Saudi Arabia, NCB Capital Company and Riyadh Capital on the Saudi initial public offering of Takween Advanced Industries.
- Advised Samba Capital on the initial public offering of Dallah Healthcare Holding Company.
- Advised Saudi Catering Company on its initial public offering.
- Advised a leading family-owned group on the disposal of its majority stakes in a company in the UAE.
- Advised the Alliance Group (Russia) on its reverse takeover of West Siberian Resources Company (Sweden).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Jordan Bar Association
- Jordan (2000)
- Dubai - Registered Legal Consultant
- Oxford Brookes University (LL.M. International Law) (2001)
- University of Jordan (Bachelor of Law) (2000)