Dr. Christian Reichel joined Baker McKenzie Frankfurt in 1998 after serving Allianz Lebensversicherungs AG as assistant to the board since 1996. He graduated from the University of Munich in 1992 and passed his second state exam in 1996. He completed his Doctorate studies at the law faculty of the University of Goettingen in 1995. He is admitted as an attorney specialized in employment law. JUVE 2009/2010 mentions Dr. Reichel as a leading practitioner on pension law in Germany.
Dr. Christian Reichel is active in the area of pension and employment law. He advises companies in all contentious and non-contentious pension, employment law related matters, in particular in conjunction with complex reorganizations and M&A activities, negotiations with works councils and unions, negotiations of European Works Council agreements, outsourcing projects and the hiring of, and separation from, managerial employees. He advises on the introduction, change, transfer and closure of pension and other benefit schemes, pension funds and Contractual Trust Arrangements.
Representative Legal Matters
- Representation of Fidelity Investments in employment, employee benefit and pension matters
- Representation of DURA Automotives in restructuring projects in Germany and Europe.
- Representation of Cameron in the restructuring of its pension plan.
- Representation of Computer Sciences Corporation in restructuring and employee benefit matters.
- Germany (1998)
- Fachanwalt für Arbeitsrecht (Attorney Specializing in Labor and Employment Law)
- Bavaria State (Assessor Exam) (1996)
- Economic University St. Petersburg (1992)
- University of Munich (Referendar Exam) (1992)
- University of Siena (1989)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten, Wirtschaftsprüfern und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.