Anne Petterd is a partner in the Technology, Communications & Commercial team at Baker & McKenzie, Sydney. Anne advises clients on technology, telecommunications, customs and export controls, consumer and commercial law issues, and much of her practice involves defence and government procurement. Prior to joining Baker & McKenzie in 2001, she was with the Australian government solicitor. She has also spent 18 months working in the Baker & McKenzie London office and has undertaken several secondments with major telecommunications and information technology service providers.
- England & Wales (non-practicing)~United Kingdom (2007)
- New South Wales~Australia (2001)
- Australian Capital Territory~Australia (1997)
- University of New South Wales (LL.M.) (2003)
- University of Tasmania (LL.B. Honors) (1997)
- University of Tasmania (B.A.) (1997)
- Australian National University (Graduate Diploma Legal Practice) (1997)