Anne Petterd is a partner in the Technology, Communications & Commercial team at Baker McKenzie Sydney. Anne advises clients on technology, telecommunications, customs and export controls, consumer and commercial law issues, and much of her practice involves defence and government procurement. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie in 2001, she was with the Australian government solicitor. She has also spent 18 months working in the Baker McKenzie London office and has undertaken several secondments with major telecommunications and information technology service providers.
- England & Wales (non-practicing)~United Kingdom (2007)
- New South Wales~Australia (2001)
- Australian Capital Territory~Australia (1997)
- University of New South Wales (LL.M.) (2003)
- University of Tasmania (LL.B. Honors) (1997)
- University of Tasmania (B.A.) (1997)
- Australian National University (Graduate Diploma Legal Practice) (1997)