Sales & After Sales
Understanding the laws related to sale and after-sales is crucial for avoiding disputes and other legal claims. Our International Commercial & Trade lawyers advise multinational companies on the requirements related to end sales to business (B2B) and consumers (B2C), as well as after-sales issues such as product recalls, recycling and disposal regulations, and waste management.
Our services include implementing procedures to facilitate product safety and recalls, providing project management for large-scale international product recalls, and advising on brand protection and reputational issues that arise during product recalls. We also advise on pricing, maintenance and servicing agreements, as well as consumer protection warranties and internet sales.
We can help in the following areas:
- Procedures relating to product safety and product recall
- Project management for international product recalls
- Brand protection and reputational issues product liability and recall
- Maintenance and servicing
- General T&Cs
- Consumer protection and warranties
- Internet sales