Representative Legal Matters
Mr. Noyola has handled a wide variety of transactions, representing leading multinational companies doing business and/or investing in Mexico and Latin America in the food/agro, auto/truck, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, real estate, services, technology and transportation industries. Below is an illustration of some of the matters he has handled.
- Represented a large packaging company in joint venture with large flexible packaging company in Mexico.
- Represented a large wine and spirits company in a joint venture with a large glass products manufacturer in Mexico.
- Represented a large truck manufacturer in a joint venture with a large motor vehicle manufacturer in Mexico.
- Represented a large media ratings company in restructuring its joint venture interest in Mexico.
- Represented a large food products distributor in a joint venture with large food distributor in Mexico.
- Represented an electronic equipment manufacturer in a joint venture with a leasing company to serve the Mexican market.
- Represented a large power generator company in restructuring and buying out its joint venture holdings in Latin America.
- Represented a large agro-industrial company on a merger and joint venture with a large Mexican food company; negotiations with Mexican antitrust authorities; and a bid to acquire assets of Mexican state-owned corn flour manufacturer.
- Represented a large US hospitality company in settling a major commercial dispute with a Mexican developer and joint venture partner.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois~United States (1987)
- Mexico (1983)
- Southern Methodist University School of Law (J.D.) (1986)
- Southern Methodist University School of Law (LL.M.) (1984)
- Universidad La Salle, Mexico City (Lic. en Derecho) (1982)
- Mexico City