Samuel G. Kramer’s practice focuses on multi-jurisdictional outsourcing, complex technology licensing, commercial contracting, and supply chain agreements and integration. He is frequently involved in outsourcing transactions and large scale IT services projects. Mr. Kramer also focuses on emerging technology services, including mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) transactions. He is the North American coordinator of the Firm’s MVNO practice.
Mr. Kramer’s practice focus is on multi-jurisdictional outsourcing, MVNO, complex licensing and commercial contracting, and supply chain integration.
Mr. Kramer is recognized in Chambers Global in the field of outsourcing, and in Chambers USA in the fields of Technology Law and Business Process Outsourcing. He also is recognized in The Legal 500 as a leading lawyer in technology outsourcing. In 2004, he was selected as one of the "40 Illinois Attorneys Under 40 to Watch." Mr. Kramer is an adjunct faculty member at the John Marshall Law School where he has taught Cyberspace Law in the Information Technology LLM Program. He spent nine months in Baker & McKenzie’s Hong Kong office as an associate in the information technology and telecoms group.
- Licensing Executives Society (LES)
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit~United States (1992)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States (1991)
- Illinois~United States (1991)
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D.) (1991)
- University College London (Philosophy) (1988)
- Oberlin College (B.A. High Honors) (1986)
- Hong Kong