Guillermo Cervio is a partner in Baker McKenzie’s Buenos Aires office. With more than 25 years of experience, he has been consistently recognized as a foremost practitioner in his field. He served as the coordinator of the Information Technology & Communications Group during from 2008 to 2016.
Guillermo has authored books and articles on legal matters. He has been awarded for his book “Derecho de las Telecomunicaciones” by the National Academy of Law (Mención de honor, 1998) and Austral University (Premio tesina,1997) and for his paper filed in the IX National Congress on Corporate Law (Tucumán, 2004).He has been a professor in universities including the University of Buenos Aires, Austral University, Palermo University, Catholic University and CEMA. Guillermo has been awarded with Folsom fellowship granted by Center for American and International Law, Dallas, US in 2003.
Guillermo Cervio advises clients on corporate, contractual and IT/C (Information Technology and Communications) matters. He also has relevant experience in regulated areas of law.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Buenos Aires Bar Association
- Puerto Madryn (Chubut) Bar Association
- Rosario (Santa Fe) Bar Association
- Chubut~Argentina (2000)
- Ushuaia~Argentina (2000)
- Capital Federal~Argentina (1994)
- Rosario~Argentina (1993)
- University of Buenos Aires (Ph.D. cum laude) (2002)
- University of Buenos Aires (LL.M.) (1996)
- Austral University (LL.M. cum laude) (1995)
- National University of Rosario (J.D. cum laude) (1992)