Guillermo Cervio wrote several books and articles on legal matters. He has also been a professor in different universities, including the University of Buenos Aires, Austral University, Palermo University and University of CEMA. His book, Derecho de las Telecomunicaciones, was awarded by the National Academy of Law in 1998 and by Austral University in 1997, as well as his paper filed in the IX National Congress on Corporate Law. In 2003, Mr. Cervio was awarded with Folsom fellowship granted by Center for American and International Law in Dallas, USA.
Mr. Cervio advises clients on various corporate, contractual, information technology and communications matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Buenos Aires Bar Association
- Puerto Madryn (Chubut) Bar Association
- Rosario (Santa Fe) Bar Association
- Chubut~Argentina (2000)
- Ushuaia~Argentina (2000)
- Capital Federal~Argentina (1994)
- Rosario~Argentina (1993)
- University of Buenos Aires (Ph.D. cum laude) (2002)
- University of Buenos Aires (LL.M.) (1996)
- Austral University (LL.M. cum laude) (1995)
- National University of Rosario (J.D. cum laude) (1992)