Gary Sprague, a 25-year veteran of international law, is a recognized leader in his field by Bay Area Lawyer Magazine, Best Lawyers in America, Northern California Super Lawyers, Who's Who Legal and Guide to The World's Leading Tax Advisers. Mr. Sprague is also regularly included among the North America's top tax advisers, most recently by the International Tax Review World Tax 2011. He is a regular contributor to the Tax Management International Journal’s Leading Practitioner Commentary. Mr. Sprague currently serves as managing partner of the Firm's San Francisco/Palo Alto office.
Mr. Sprague focuses his practice on international corporate tax planning and advice, tax controversies and e-commerce law. He represents software, high technology, and e-commerce companies.
- American Bar Association - Section on Taxation
- State Bar of California
- International Fiscal Association - USA Branch
- California~United States (1981)
- Harvard Law School (J.D. cum laude) (1981)
- Stanford University (B.A. Honors) (1977)
- Trinity College, Dublin
- San Francisco