Dr. Andreas Lohner is a compliance and corporate partner in the Firm’s Munich office. He is a seasoned lawyer with more than 15 years of experience advising on various areas of law such as corporate law, compliance issues and compliance investigations. Dr. Lohner is co-head of the German Corporate Group and serves as member of the European and Global Compliance Steering Committees.
Dr. Lohner advises companies in corporate governance, corporate compliance (in particular the implementation of compliance programs, advice to management and supervisory boards, conduct of internal investigations and compliance in M&A transactions) and corporate transactions (e.g. public and private M&A, capital market transactions and going private).
Representative Legal Matters
- Conducted internal investigations or compliance audits for several listed and non-listed companies.
- Advised a multinational enterprise and its subsidiary with its worldwide Third Party Due Diligence.
- Reviewed the compliance-sensitive issues and compliance advice of DAX 30 companies.
- Assisted in the implementation and improvement of compliance organisations of several listed companies.
- Advised ACM Projektentwicklung on its sale of a participation in the listed Leica Camera AG to Blackstone.
- Advised Leica Camera AG in its squeeze-out.
- Advised bidders and target companies in public tender offer transactions and other forms of business combinations involving publicly listed companies.
- Provided legal advice to various stock corporations’ supervisory board and management board as well as preparation of general meetings.
- Germany (1999)
- University of Regensburg (Dr. jur.) (2001)
- Oxford University (Magister Iuris) (1996)
- University of Regensburg (Referendar Exam) (1994)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten, Wirtschaftsprüfern und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.