Baker & McKenzie LLP
Nicole (Niki) Ford is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Tax Practice Group in Dallas where she focuses on state and local tax litigation and planning. Prior to joining the Firm, Niki was a state and local tax associate in an international law firm.
Niki represents multinational and domestic corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and individuals in a variety of multistate tax issues, including planning, audits and litigation. Niki advises clients on income, franchise, sales, and transactional tax issues.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Tax Section
- State Bar of Texas - Tax Section
- Dallas Bar Association
- Texas~United States (2015)
- New York~United States (2013)
- Ohio (inactive)~United States
- New York University (LLM) (2013)
- University of Akron (JD MTax) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.