Ms. Dayanim has extensive experience with the planning and implementation of global reorganization transactions for multinational enterprises, including post-acquisition integrations, tax-planning restructurings and spin-off transactions.
Ms. Dayanim represents domestic and foreign clients on public and private offerings of debt and equity securities, ongoing securities law reporting, securities law compliance and corporate governance issues. She has extensive knowledge of and practice with the Securities Act and the Securities Exchange Act and the application of regulations adopted pursuant to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act.
Ms. Dayanim also counsels clients on a range of corporate and finance transactions, including venture capital investments and mergers and acquisitions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented US publicly-traded multi-national company in the global restructuring relating to the spin-off of its China business.
- Represented US publicly-traded multi-national company in a strategic reorganization (involving over 40 jurisdictions) in the food industry.
- Represented US publicly-traded multi-national company in the global restructuring relating to the spin-off of its commercial and residential security business.
- Represented US publicly-traded company in the restructuring of its US subsidiaries relating to the spin-off of its publishing business.
- Represented US publicly-traded multi-national company in connection with an inversion transaction and related global restructuring.
- Represented lodging REIT in its initial public offering and follow-on public and private offerings of both debt and equity securities, including bond offerings, preferred stock offerings, rights offering and at-the-market equity offering.
- Represented information technology government contractor in connection with its leveraged employee buyout, initial public offering, and its subsequent 144A high yield notes offerings and Exxon Capital registered exchange offerings.
- Represented numerous US publicly-traded companies with respect to securities law reporting and corporate governance matters.
- Represented the World Bank in connection with a multi-jurisdictional survey of the financial services, securities, commodities and tax issues related to the operations and transactions of two carbon finance funds.
- Represented US publicly-traded company in connection with a USD900 million financial restructuring.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- The Children's Tumor Foundation, DC Tri-State Chapter - Vice President and Member of Advisory Board
- District of Columbia~United States (2002)
- New York~United States (2002)
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D. cum laude) (2001)
- Duke University (A.B. magna cum laude) (1997)