Pablo Berckholtz is the managing partner of Estudio Echecopar and Chair of Latin America Capital Markets Steering Committee. He focuses on capital markets, corporate finance and derivatives, with experience in initial public offerings, high-yield debt and project bonds, representing both issuers and investment banks. He also has experience in derivatives matters, advises derivatives counterparties on regulatory and other Peruvian law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Counseled Banco Internacional de Peru S.A.A. – Interbank in connection with an offer of USD 200 million 8.500% Non–Cumulative Fixed/Floating Rate Step–up Junior Subordinated Notes due 2070 pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S.
- Counseled a leading global bank and a global financial services company, underwriters, and Citicorp del Peru SAB, as placement agent, in connection with the initial public offering in Peru and private placement pursuant to Rule 144A outside Peru of 18,269,231 common shares of Intergroup Financial Services Corp.
- Counseled a leading global bank in connection with a USD 312 million Senior Secured Credit Agreement.
- Counseled Corporacion Andina de Fomento in connection with the USD 247 million financing of the Olmos Irrigation Project (2006 Project Finance Deal of the Year by Latin Finance).
- Advised Fondo MIVIVIENDA S.A. in the registration with the Peruvian Capital Markets Superintendency of its Corporate Bonds Issuance for an amount up to S/ 2 billion and the issuance of an aggregate principal amount of S/ 1.5 billion.
- Counseled stated-owned mortgage provider Fondo Mivivienda S.A. in connection with an international notes issuance worth USD 300 million, April 2014.<
- Peru (2004)
- New York~United States (1999)
- University of Notre Dame (JD) (1998)
- Georgetown University (BA) (1994)