Anne-Marie Allgrove is a partner in the Sydney office of Baker McKenzie where she has developed a broad commercial practice with particular focus on issues in the technology, communications and media industries. She has significant experience in advising on government contracts and was recognised by APL 500 as an "excellent practitioner."
Anne-Marie's practice focuses on advising across a broad range of industry sectors on technology, communications and commercial issues and agreements. She also advises on privacy issues in sectors such as technology, telecommunications, online media, outsourcing, pharmaceutical, resources and hotels and resorts.
Anne-Marie has advised extensively on sponsorship and marketing activities including major sports events, naming rights for sports venues in Australia, Singapore and China as well as talent agreements with a number of prominent individuals including sports people.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising major technology and communications companies on outsourcing agreements, such as IT and transformational outsourcing agreements, co-sourcing agreements and other services arrangements including call centre agreements as well as information technology consultancy, software licence, application service provision agreements, maintenance and distribution agreements.
- Advising a multinational payment system organisation on its card processing services, offerings and agreements as well as its procurement, sponsorship and alliance arrangements throughout the Asia Pacific Region and its agreements with many high-profile individuals.
- Advising online publishing companies on global online strategy, compliance strategy, protection of intellectual property and privacy management issues.
- Advising on the privacy and content issues in relation to the rollout of various websites and web-based services globally and mechanisms to manage the risks and compliance requirements.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Australian Corporate Lawyers Association - Member
- NSW Council of the French-Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry - Board Member
- Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- Women Lawyers Association of New South Wales - Member
- England & Wales (1997)
- New South Wales~Australia (1992)
- Australian Capital Territory~Australia (1992)
- New York University (LL.M. Trade Regulation) (1998)
- Australian National University (LL.B. Hons) (1992)
- Australian National University (B.A.) (1990)