With a deep understanding of legal and industry-specific issues across 67 jurisdictions worldwide, we can offer the full range of tax and transfer pricing services wherever you do business. Our team of more than 200 lawyers, economists and financial analysts deliver innovative and commercially pragmatic advice to help optimize transactions among your business units. Unlike consultants or accounting firms, we are litigators as well as trusted tax advisers and can defend our advice unhampered by Sarbanes-Oxley restrictions. We have been global leaders in managing major tax controversies for almost 50 years, gaining valuable knowledge, experience and insight on anticipating and preventing risks others tend to overlook.
How We Can Help
Across markets and borders, we provide seamlessly integrated solutions on all relevant transfer pricing issues, including
Meet the team.
- Design, implementation and management of transfer pricing structures
- Integrating transfer pricing methods with provincial or state, national, regional and global tax strategies
- Unilateral or bilateral agreements
- Multijurisdictional cost sharing and licensing on intangible property
- Global and local documentation
- Audits appeals and other alternative dispute resolution vehicles
- Competent authority negotiations
- Tax controversies, dispute resolution and litigation
- Valuation techniques for tangible and intangible assets, shares, and companies