Members of our longstanding dedicated technology practice understand the peculiar risks and demands inherent in technology contracts, which can run into millions of dollars and frequently go wrong unless handled properly. With our broad legal experience and deep industry knowledge, we deliver real value to both buyers and sellers in procuring IT systems and services.
How can we help you with your technology and systems procurement needs?
- Drafting and negotiating term sheets
- Advising on structuring the deal, especially if it covers many countries, as most do
- Advising on when to have a terms sheet followed by a detailed contract; when to have a master agreement with local variations or how else to structure a multi-country deal
- Drafting and negotiating, in a constructive and nonconfrontational style, the terms of the contract, including assistance with technical schedules, which must inter-relate closely with the legal terms
- Advising on contract governance to avoid problems developing, it to ensure that the contractual obligations and the parties' expectations are properly aligned
- Post-contract advice on how to manage the contract going forward to avoid disputes