With an established presence in markets that make up 80 percent of the world economy, Baker & McKenzie is uniquely positioned to provide strategic advice on local consumer laws, practices and customs. We apply a holistic approach to identifying and managing potential risks, helping businesses protect their reputation wherever their products and services are sold.
We have acted on some of the most sensitive and high profile international product recall matters, swiftly mobilizing seamless assistance in the promulgation of recall programs and in the direction of recall campaigns. And when necessary, our lawyers can act in multiple forums and before courts to protect your business. Baker & McKenzie’s litigators have handled thousands of product liability and mass tort matters across numerous industries.
How we can help
Across borders and industries, our lawyers provide seamless advice and tailored services on
- Product safety strategies and key issues arising in product safety law
- Setting up Product Safety Committees and Product Recall Protocols
- Risk transfer techniques through contractual terms and insurance
- Procedures relating to product safety and product recall
- Project management for international product recalls
- Brand protection and reputational issues arising from product liability and recall