Pamela Dayanim is a partner in the Washington, DC office advising on corporate and securities matters. Ms. Dayanim leads Baker & McKenzie’s Washington, DC office Pro Bono Committee. Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Dayanim practiced at a corporate law firm in Tel Aviv, where she counseled many Israeli Nasdaq-listed companies on their US corporate and securities law requirements.
Ms. Dayanim represents foreign and domestic clients on public and private offerings of debt and equity securities, ongoing securities law reporting, securities law compliance and corporate governance issues. Ms. Dayanim has extensive knowledge of and practice with the Securities Act and the Securities Exchange Act and the application of regulations adopted pursuant to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act (JOBS Act). In addition, Ms. Dayanim focuses on the planning and implementation of global reorganization transactions for multinational corporations. She also counsels clients on a range of corporate and finance transactions, including venture capital investments and mergers and acquisitions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented MHI Hospitality Corporation, a real estate investment trust, in its initial public offering and follow-on public and private offerings.
- Represented Alion Science and Technology Corporation in connection with its leveraged employee buyout, initial public offering, and its subsequent 144A high yield notes offerings and Exxon Capital registered exchange offerings.
- Represented a US publicly traded company in the planning and implementation of a post-acquisition integration transaction involving more than 10 jurisdictions.
- Represented a US publicly traded IT company in the planning and implementation of several global post-integration and reorganization transactions.
- Represented the World Bank in connection with a multijurisdictional survey of the financial services, securities, commodities, and tax issues related to the operations and transactions of two carbon finance funds.
- Represented a US publicly traded company in the cross-border aspects of its acquisition of a neurovascular business in approximately 40 jurisdictions worth about USD1.5 billion.
- Represented UPC Polska Inc., a member of a group of publicly traded companies, in connection with a USD900 million financial restructuring.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals - Member
- District of Columbia Women's Bar Association - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
U.S. District Court, District of Columbia~United States (2004)
District of Columbia~United States (2002)
New York~United States (2002)
Georgetown University Law Center
(J.D. cum laude)
(B.A. magna cum laude)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.