Pamela Dayanim is a partner in the Washington, DC office specializing in corporate and securities law matters. Prior to rejoining the Firm in 2006, Ms. Dayanim practiced in Tel Aviv, where she counseled Israeli Nasdaq-listed companies on their US corporate and securities law requirements.
Ms. Dayanim represents domestic and foreign clients on public and private offerings of debt and equity securities, ongoing securities law reporting, securities law compliance and corporate governance issues.
Ms. Dayanim also has extensive experience with the planning and implementation of global reorganization transactions for multinational enterprises, including post-acquisition integrations, tax-planning restructurings and spin-off transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented lodging REIT in its initial public offering and follow-on public and private offerings of both debt and equity securities, including a bond offering, preferred stock offering, rights offering and at-the-market equity offering.
- Represented information technology government contractor in connection with its leveraged employee buyout, initial public offering, and its subsequent 144A high yield notes offerings and Exxon Capital registered exchange offerings.
- Represented US publicly-traded company clients with respect to securities law reporting and corporate governance matters.
- Represented the World Bank in connection with a multi-jurisdictional survey of the financial services, securities, commodities, and tax issues related to the operations and transactions of two carbon finance funds.
- Represented US publicly-traded company in connection with a USD900 million financial restructuring.
- Represented German issuer in the establishment of an American Depositary Receipt program in the US.
- Represented news media aggregator on Regulation FD compliance issues.
- Represented US publicly-traded company in the global restructuring relating to the spin-off of its commercial and residential security business.
- Represented numerous US publicly-traded companies (including in information technology, manufacturing and retail sectors) on the planning and implementation of global post-acquisition integration transactions and tax-planning transactions.
- Represented US publicly-traded company in the cross-border aspects of its acquisition of a neurovascular business in approximately 40 jurisdictions worth about USD1.5 billion.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals - Member
- District of Columbia Women's Bar Association - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
U.S. District Court, District of Columbia~United States (2004)
District of Columbia~United States (2002)
New York~United States (2002)
Georgetown University Law Center
(J.D. cum laude)
(B.A. magna cum laude)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.